Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Fire Mage Transmog

I started out thinking I would keep my mage as frost, post-patch but holy bones! Her deeps just weren't up to snuff. I had tried both fire and arcane a few months back and didn't like either one. However, knowing what I know about how hunters changed, I figured now would be the time to learn a new mage spec. And I was right. I like the rotation and it doesn't feel boggy or slow at all. Feeling the change, I also needed to come up with an appropriate transmog. This is what I have so far:



(click to embiggen)

I definitely like the shoulders and my offhand. I'd like to get a flame-ier belt though. That's the best match I could get to my robes. As for the robes, they're okay but I can do better. I also wouldn't mind getting a flame-y helm too, which is weird for me because I usually opt to go helm-less. Howver, I think her goblin hair detracts.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You've come this far...